RY-02 is a new glyco chain plant vaccine product developed by the sugar bioengineering scientist of the National Center of Biochemical Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing) and produced by Zhongke Rongxin (Suzhou) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Its main active ingredient is the use of modern biotechnology from the shell of Alaska snow crab. The oligosaccharides extracted are also called chitosan oligosaccharides.
RY-02 is not a plant nutrient, but a plant health conditioner.
(1) It can increase chlorophyll content and photosynthetic efficiency of plants, and then promote the growth of plants.
(2) It can enhance plant immunity and enhance plant disease resistance. Its mechanism is to induce plants to produce phytoproteins and defense proteins to resist or control plant diseases, thereby achieving the goal of disease control.
(3) It can enhance plant immunity, enhance plant resistance to stress, and stimulate plants to produce stronger cold and drought resistance.
(4) It can improve the quality, increase the soluble sugar content and VC content of fruits.
(5) It can prolong the shelf life of flowers, fruits and vegetables.
One important advantage of RY-02 is its safety.
In Taiwan, it is known as a "drinkable biological pesticide". In China, it is a kind of new resource food and also a kind of health food. In plants, Glory 2 can be used for organic cultivation.